Hi, I’m Danielle Raine, the creator of The Muse Spa.
I created this course to share what I’ve learned about inspiration after studying creativity and creative living for over two decades.
Ever since I launched The Muse Spa, I have continued blogging about the power and magic of inspired living.
You find more about my latest projects and all my most recent blog posts and tips over on danielleraine.com, and you can discover more online courses for creative souls over on my new course portal, Creative Well.
May the muse be with you. ♥
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- Creative slump? Fake it WHILE you make it…
- How your creative dreams are good for humanity
- 5 ways your home can nurture creativity
- 5 ways your home can boost creativity
- Reconnecting With Creative Joy (Creativity Exercises That Work Series)
- Oh, to be happy at home…
- How to enjoy more productivity (& flow)
- A Valentine alternative – for creatives
- Creative Retreat Bundle
- Kaizen Creativity: Baby steps to success
- Benefits of meditation for creativity
- Comfort Zone Stretching for Introvert Creatives
- Healthy and happy ways to expand your comfort zone
- Can walking boost creativity?
- Bespoke New Year Tip Tool for Creatives
THE MUSE DIET :
A FREE SAMPLE PLAYBOOK
FROM THE MUSE SPA ONLINE COURSE.
Sign up to receive further info and immediate access to the full Muse Diet treatment module, from Week 1 of The Muse Spa programme.
Increased creativity & a happier relationship with your body.
No willpower required.
Introducing… the Muse Diet.
Is there a way to eat that can support our creative dreams?
Are there foods that can help us be more inspired?
Is there… A muse-friendly diet?
Yes, yes and yes!
But in The Muse Diet, there are no recipes, shopping lists or food plans.
We focus on just two ingredients.
And both of them are free.