Hi, I’m Danielle Raine, the creator of The Muse Spa.
I created this course to share what I’ve learned about inspiration after studying creativity and creative living for over two decades.
Ever since I launched The Muse Spa, I have continued blogging about the power and magic of inspired living.
You find more about my latest projects and all my most recent blog posts and tips over on danielleraine.com
May the muse be with you. ♥
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- How to use the power of music for creativity
- Abundance & investment lessons I learned from Merge Dragons
- A creative route to wellness
- How to design your life (& why)
- What’s your thing?
- Uplifting & empowering mindset games for grown ups
- Wine O’Clock Prayer for celebration, serenity & surrender
- Remedies for emotional calm
- My 3 Top Tips for finding your dharma
- One (introvert-friendly) way to hit the bestseller lists
- What is dharma wealth?
- A quick tip for connecting with your creative intuition (aka your muse)
- A ridiculously simple tech tool for accessing your creative genius
- Hitting the snooze button: a creative morning practice
- Inside Creativity Coaching – Edited by Eric Maisel
THE MUSE DIET :
A FREE SAMPLE PLAYBOOK
FROM THE MUSE SPA ONLINE COURSE.
Sign up to receive further info and immediate access to the full Muse Diet treatment module, from Week 1 of The Muse Spa programme.
Increased creativity & a happier relationship with your body.
No willpower required.
Introducing… the Muse Diet.
Is there a way to eat that can support our creative dreams?
Are there foods that can help us be more inspired?
Is there… A muse-friendly diet?
Yes, yes and yes!
But in The Muse Diet, there are no recipes, shopping lists or food plans.
We focus on just two ingredients.
And both of them are free.